Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Countdown

It's 5:34am and I'm still at my desk. Granted I was in the lab for the past 3 hours and I haven't actually been at my desk, but the point is I wasn't home in bed. Finals start this week. I have a big one on Wednesday, computer security. There's a presentation in Web Privacy on Tuesday on our semester long project and the final report is due Friday. And the following week, two finals, Monday and Thursday. I'm almost there. There's a flight to Vegas on the 16th with my name on it. I think I'll be ok this Sem, but I have a couple choices to make. My bus is due in 8 minutes. I can't produce anymore coherent thoughts until a good 3 hours sleep. I guess I just wanted to make three points: I'm still alive(for whoever is checking this blog and being continually dissappointed at the lack of new content. Don't think I'm not watching. I am. and you're being creepy.), 13 days and counting until I can feel whole again(Yes, you reading this. You complete me), and Peanut butter is still sticking to the roof of my mouth.

Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home