Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hammer Time!

I finally have a hammer! now I can finish putting my bed together and not sleep on the floor. Though admittedly, I was starting to enjoy it as it provided Japan-related nostalgia. I took a trip to Ikea today in hopes of buying a coffee table and nightstande. Alas, the delivery charges were exorbitant and I am lowly public commuter. I now also have a bath towel. That means no more drying myself in front of the air conditioner, but that also means no more excuses for walking around the house buck naked.
Let me tell you about this robot receptionist. Well I can't really yet, I haven't gone to see her. But I've heard about her, and I'm plannign to see her tomorrow. I'm sure she's so beautiful I'll rip her out of her sockets and run away to Canada where I'm sure human-robot marriages are legal....those crazy knucks!
I'm gonna keep this short, because next post I promise pictures, one in particular that will blow you effin mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home